22 April 2015
Bouwinvest saw the strongest investment year in its history in 2014 as detailed in the new online annual report format, which can be downloaded here.
The year’s highlights at a glance:
- Total assets under management increased 10.6% year-on-year to €6.7 billion.
- The average return on investments was 8.8 % including the impact of currency conversion.
- The net increase in investments for the Dutch portfolio of over €600 million, and for the international portfolio at more than €500 million, in 2014 was the largest in Bouwinvest’s history.
- The first two acquisitions for the Bouwinvest Healthcare Fund, launched in 2014, were realised.
- The Bouwinvest Residential Fund won mandates from two new investors.
- The Citroen Buildings in Amsterdam and the WTC building in Rotterdam were acquired for the Bouwinvest Office Fund.
- The Bouwinvest Retail Fund has invested more than €200 million in redevelopments, including, among others, in 8,000 m2 of retail space in the WTC building in Rotterdam.
- All Bouwinvest Dutch funds open to investors outperformed the three-year and five-year averages of benchmarker IPD’s Netherlands Annual Property Index;
- For the third consecutive year, Bouwinvest received a ‘clean’ ISAE3402 Type 2 certificate.
This year, for the first time, Bouwinvest’s integrated annual reports have been published online, but can still be downloaded in pdf format and printed off. It is also possible to download and print off some individual sections, such as the financial statements.
The reports can be found on www.bouwinvest-annualreports2014.com